Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ringing In 2014!!

Hi everyone!  First post of the new year- whoot! :D

Happy Dance!!

First thing I want to do on the blog this year: I want to thank all of my friends, followers and fans.  You guys made last year so fun, and really made me love blogging.  I hope to have an even better blog this year, and will be so excited to celebrate our first Blogoversary in May! :D  I can't wait for this next year, and am so excited to see what 2014 brings!  Thank you guys so much- I love you all!


We have some awesome things planned for Desert Rose this year!  I've put up several posts about what's coming up with the Tour services and awesome art parties, and will be updating the blog and launching a website or two this month!  We're going to be doing some really fun stuff soon, so stay tuned for some posts about that in the next few weeks!

Thank you guys for all your continued support- 2014 will be great!! :D


We wish all of you the very best, and hope this year is full of great things!


Hugs, love and happy dances!

~Rose & Ken

2 comments:

  1. So many fun things happening =) This post made me super happy, Rose. Wishing you lots of luck and so excited to see what comes next for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Emilyann! I'm glad it made you happy :) I hope awesome things happen for you this year as well! :D

      Delete

We love comments!! Please feel free to share your thoughts :)