Monday, April 21, 2014

Birthday Break!

Hey all, Rose here!  For those of you who actually follow our blog, you may have seen a drop in posts the past week or so.  Well, we've had some personal stuff happen at home, and our schedule is just redonkulous.  We've decided to take a break from blogging at the moment, and especially from book tours.

My birthday is next week (yay!! :D) so I am taking a few weeks off from reviewing & blogging for that as well - giving myself a Spring Break/Birthday Break.

We are planning on resuming everything again once May starts, but for the next week or so, I'll be MIA from blogging and DRR social media.

For any author waiting on a review from me - I apologize for the inconvenience this may pose for you, but this girl needs a break! :)

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of April, and we'll see you all again soon! :D

Ciao,

~Rose