Friday, June 20, 2014

*Review*
"Taken By Choice" by Jessica Frances!

Taken By Choice
(Taken Trilogy, #3)

~Author: Jessica Frances

~Published: March 3rd, 2014

~Length: 364

~Genres: Young Adult, New Adult, Paranormal, Contemporary, Romance, Action, Adventure, Supernatural


They failed. They have been taken by P.A.G.E. again and this time Stan and Martha are prepared for them. They’ve made it impossible to escape. They have no choice but to stay in line and behave.

New friendships are made, relationships are put to the test and answers about their abilities are revealed.

Is it possible that they can still take down P.A.G.E. but this time trying from within?

Or will the choices they make endanger the future they were tasked with protecting?

Only time will tell. Unfortunately, it might mean having to give up everything for the chance of ending this once and for all.




~ Connect with Jessica Online:

Email: jessicafrances_author@yahoo.com.au



~ 5/5 Roses ~

Every once in a while, I find a series that completely captures me, heart and soul. This trilogy is one of those, and even then, is in a category all its own. To say it is an incredible story would be an understatement. Uniquely brilliant, this book brings a remarkable end to a fantastic adventure.

Jessica Frances introduced some incredible characters in Taken by Surprise, and with each book, they each grew deeper and more complex. As sad as I am that this series has ended, this book delivered an epic conclusion to an already epic story, and I adore how Ms. Frances crafted the climax and ending. I cried more from this book than I have in several years, and I am sure this is a trilogy I will read again.

The Taken Trilogy is certainly one I would recommend, and Taken by Choice is a book that will knock your socks off. It is intense, emotional, deep, and completely, devastatingly amazing. It left me a total wreck, in the best possible way, and I would recommend it to anyone. I look forward to reading future books from this author, and adamantly hope this story is made into a set of films.

*I was given an eCopy of this book, from the author, to read in exchange for an honest review.


To find out about the first two books in this series, please visit my posts:

Thanks for reading, and as always:

Keep Creating!!

~Images & info provided by Goodreads.com; review owned by Desert Rose Reviews.

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can see it here http://cyn-books.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html
    have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much, Cynde!! I am happy to accept it, and will be sharing my post soon :) Thanks again!

      Delete

We love comments!! Please feel free to share your thoughts :)