Sunday, May 17, 2015

Guest Posts, Interviews, & Other Random Stuff

Hi everybody!

So, I'm looking for ways to expand my blog a bit.  I know some awesome ways to do that are guest posts and interviews.  While I have several in the tours and events I host, I think they get lost sometimes.


My idea: independent guest posts & interviews!  Not incredibly original, I know.  But, new for me and this blog, so I'm excited!

My point with all this - if you'd like to have a guest post or interview on Desert Rose Reviews, feel free to email or PM me!  I'd love to see what I can do, and have you on my blog!  This invitation is open to authors, bloggers, and readers.  I love hearing from people, my readers love hearing from people, and the more diverse the better.

If you have any other ideas for random stuff I can do on my blog, feel free to let me know that as well.  I'm always open to ideas and suggestions.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for reading!