Monday, August 31, 2015

"Cursed Rebel" by H.G. Lynch!
*Tour with Excerpt & Top Ten*

 Book Tour
*Materials & images provided by Sparkle Book Tours.

 Cursed Rebel
~Released: July 15th, 2015

~Publisher: Vamptasy Publishing

 ~Cover by: Nicola Ormerod

 ~Editor: Catherine Stovall

~Length: 151 Pages

~Genres:  Young Adult, Fantasy, Fiction, Paranormal, Romance


Never trust a pretty face. My grandma taught me that. She warned me about the Fair Folk but I never believed her...until I was kidnapped by one. And damn, he is pretty. 

But Fin was sent to bring me to his King, and if I want to survive the Otherworld, I have no choice but to trust him - for now. 

Oh, and did I mention my sexy best friend is hunting me? I should've listened to Gran.

 About the Author


 H.G. Lynch
H.G. Lynch is a Scottish Paranormal Romance author, avid reader, and cat-lover. She spends most of her days writing, while wrestling her cat, Sooki, off her laptop. She believes that chocolate cake can save the world, and is highly caffeine-addicted. She loves horse-riding, Star Trek, and snow. 

Her books are dark fantasy romances, usually with a bad boy and a bad girl. Sometimes with zombies, sometimes vampires, sometimes other things.


Top Ten Reasons Being an Author Rocks
By H.G. Lynch

1. I get to share my stories with the world.
2. Reading reviews of my books makes it all worth it.
3. The sense of achievement when I finish a new book.
4. No boss telling me what to do. 
5. The look on people's faces when I tell them I'm an author at 21. 
6. Freedom to work in pyjamas.
7. No set work hours. I work when and where I want.
8. I get to research mythology for my books, which I love.
9. Interaction with other humans is optional.
10. Reading is practically mandatory.


Looking at the faery boy in front of me, with his exquisite features and striking eyes, I thought that Grandma had been right. I was realising she had been right about a lot of things. I wished I’d listened to her better, wished I’d believed her when she warned me about the Fair Folk.    

 Giveaway!

$10 Amazon Gift Card

What do you think of this book?  Does it sound like something you'd read?  Let us know in the comments below!

If you enjoyed this post, please share it :)

Thanks for visiting!