Saturday, October 24, 2015

Just a Few Updates

Hiya everybody!  Hope your Autumn is incredible so far! =D

 Hello Autumn

At the moment, I'm spending a lot of my spare time writing/working on my book, which means fewer blog posts for events.  *Bummer*  So, I thought I'd post some updates, for those who actually read my posts.

First, I'd like to share a few pages and other blogs I've been building up.  I spend quite a bit of time on my Fluttering Rose Petals blog and FB page, and would love if you'd visit each/both/either!  I am hoping it'll grow into something wonderful =)

 Taylor Swift Excited

Next, is an update on what I mentioned above - my book!  I'm in the final stages of edits and clean-up, and am researching publishing options.  EEEK!!  I'm so excited/nervous/terrified/amazed!  Any of our readers been through this yet?  Gosh, I hope I make it before my heart gives out! =)

I don't have a publication date yet - it's all new to me, and still a bit confusing.  While I work on that, and figure out my next steps, I'll be daydreaming about my next series =)

 Brad Pitt Dancing

Last, is my Vlog project.  I've been getting into vlogs (video blogs) and podcasts, and while my little pole (now closed) was a dud (total crickets lol) I think people like them.  It would be something fun for me, and who knows, I may end up meeting some amazing new people through it!


It's yet another thing I'm researching and building up, and while this year seems to be a whole lot of ironing-out, testing, and tripping all over the place, I'm so excited for where Desert Rose, and myself, are going.

I hope you'll keep following us, and enjoy what we have coming up! =D

As always, thank you all so much for following us.  You guys rock, and we couldn't do anything without your support.  Tons of love.


~Rose & Ken
@Desert Rose