Saturday, November 28, 2015

Big Saturday Update!

Hiya everybody!


I hope you're doing well, and had a wonderful Thanksgiving, if you celebrated it.  At our house, we are celebrating it today, and I am soooo looking forward to having some turkey and cherry pie! =D


I wanted to share an update with you.  This is, as I've learned the past week, a bit overdue.  As some of you may know, and for those of you who don't, I've finally gotten one of my books ready for the world, and am in the final stages of editing - whoot!  I'm getting everything set to send it out to beta-readers in the next few weeks, and will hopefully have it published soon after that.


In the last week or so, I've been reading articles on publishing, what to do as a newbie author, and how to start off on the best foot possible.  Unknown to me, I'm already behind, haha!

I've gotten a bit done this past week, getting everything set up from the recommendations of those wiser than me, and am ready to update you all.


The biggest thing to note, is that I will be writing under a pen name...kind of.  Mainly, my author name will be "Roze" Wallin instead of "Rose" and the 'z' will only be with author stuff.  I don't like blending in with everyone else, and 'Rose' is such a common pen name.  The 'z' certainly adds some flare, doesn't it?  =)


Second, I've got a newsletter set up!  If you'd like to sign up, I'd be truly honored - it's still a surreal concept, having a newsletter at all.  I won't be sending out a lot of letters (I'm still figuring it all out, anyway), but will be including exclusives and special stuff for those who do sign up.  If you'd like to add yourself to my list and get updates about my book(s), sign up here!


Lastly, I've set up social profiles for my author name, Roze Wallin.  I'm going to keep the two (Roze vs Rose) separate, since I've got a ton of things going on with my normal accounts.  Between this blog, the Lifestyles business, and my hubby's business, my accounts are already verging on overloaded, which I certainly don't want.


So!  If you'd like to follow my author news, I will only be posting about that on my Roze profiles, to keep everything organized.  I've got a Facebook Profile, Facebook PageTwitter, and Google+.

I also set up a blog on Blogger, one on Wordpress, and a website!  Please feel free to follow any or all of them =)


If you have any suggestions, tips or info you'd like to share, please feel free to send me an email at rozewallin (at) gmail (dot) com, PM on any of the social media sites listed above, or comment below!

I'd be truly honored if you'd keep up with me in this adventure, and if you'd share this post with your friends.

I'm so excited for this next chapter in my life, and I can't wait to see what's around the bend! =D


Thanks for reading, and for all your support.  You guys are awesome!

Ciao for now,
~Rose/Roze Wallin