Friday, December 2, 2016

Being Brooke's B.F.F.

Presenting, for your reading pleasure, my newest novel!

Being Brooke's B.F.F.



 Being Brooke's B.F.F.

~Released: December 2nd, 2016

~Length: 284 Pages

~Genres: New Adult, Contemporary


My world has turned upside down, and I'm losing my mind. It's all Brooke's fault. She's one of a kind, that's for sure!

Demanding? Yes.

Spoiled? Yes.

My best friend? Definitely.

~*~*~

This stand-alone novel follows Sam, as she figures out life as a new adult, which is always difficult. Especially when Brooke Summers is your B.F.F.


Please be sure to add it to your reading list, or better yet, pick up a copy on Amazon!

I would love to hear what you think of it, and hope  you love it! I had a ton of fun writing it, and am glad to be sharing it with you.

Thanks a bunch for reading, and have a fantastic weekend!