Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNoWriMo - Desert Rose Edition!!

 NaNoWriMo
So, we all know what NaNoWriMo is, right?  National Novel Writing Month, which is basically just an awesome even aspiring authors and authors can participate in together.  The goal is to write the first draft of a novel in the month of November - basically, 50,000 words in 30 days.  Fun, right?  Well, if you're a writer and like a challenge, heck yes!

I've heard about it for the past several years, and while I've always wanted to join, life has basically laughed at that idea in previous years.  This year, however, I have a window of opportunity!  With a November relatively free of chaos and the usual ridiculousness, I've decided to join the madness!

Yup, that's right peeps!  I've joined the NaNoWriMo train, and am working on my November Madness novel!  I'm totally psyched for this month, and while I'm getting a late start (decided on Nov 1st to join, no particular idea in mind for a book yet lol) I'm confident that I can finish in time.  Even if I don't, it should be a blast, to have a legit excuse to write every day.

Are any of my readers joining this year?  If so, feel free to add me as a writing buddy!

http://nanowrimo.org/participants/rose-wallin

Any thoughts, advice, or comments?  Feel free to post below.  For all the others entering this year - good luck, and we hope you have a blast!! :D

Thanks for reading, and wish me luck!

Ciao for now,

~Rose
@Desert Rose
Keep Creating