Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#Exaltation #ScavengerHunt!!

Hey there peeps!!  So, we have something different for you guys today.  We took part in an awesome release event - a Scavenger Hunt!!

If you're looking for Jamie Magee's #ExaltationHunter Scavenger hunt, you're in the right place!

If you don't know what we're talking about, feel free to join in the fun!

Do you want to join the party and help celebrate the latest YA Romance from Jamie Magee? 


This is stop 36 on the #Exaltation #ScavengerHunt!

You can visit this link to get a full look at the madness!

Our letter is (e)

And our question is:
Would you read a book without seeing the cover?

Links to Exaltation Online:
Goodreads ~ Kindle ~ iBooks ~ Nook ~ Kobo

Thanks so much for stopping by, good luck, and happy hunting!! :D

24 comments:

  1. (Crissy Mackey) Yes, I would read a book without seeing the cover. #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. I like to read a description but dont need the cocer. # ExalationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already do so yes moat definitely! #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already do so yes moat definitely! #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I would. As long as I could read the blurb lol. #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. as long as I can read the blurb #exaltationhunter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaila Eileen Turingan-RamosFebruary 10, 2015 at 11:22 AM

    Yes, as long as the title pulls me in. #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer Johnston St OngeFebruary 10, 2015 at 11:34 AM

    If the summary is good then yes #exaltationhunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem about that. Usually I pay more attention to the blurb and the summary. Can't deny the fact that a cover may give me the final push in picking up a book, but generally it's not necessary. #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. I have read many books without seeing the cover. #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Possibly, but I doubt it. #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  12. #ExaltationHunter yes I was always taught not to judge by a cover, and if I was sure just read 20% of the book and take it from there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would but u like seeing the cover #exaltationhunter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I would as long as I could read the discription #Exalationhunter

    ReplyDelete
  15. #ExaltationHunter if the synopsis is catchy then I don't care about the cover !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, as long as I was able to read a summary #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  17. the cover is not what attacks me to a book... ‪#‎Exaltation‬ ‪#‎ScavengerHunt‬ #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heather Fantozzi BergmanFebruary 10, 2015 at 3:42 PM

    The cover definitely attracts me, but all I need is a good summary to start my read. #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes if it had good reviews. #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely! #ExaltationHunter

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Please feel free to share your thoughts :)