Saturday, May 6, 2017

Do You Review?

Hiya peeps! I'm sharing a blog post from my author blog today, cuz more exposure and self-promotion and all that. Ah, indie author life. =P


Anyway, basically this is a request to reviewers. I don't currently have spare time to email awesome-sauce reviewers one-on-one, or even compile a mailing list. So, for the moment, I am compromising by posting some quick blog posts, instead of doing nothing.

I have helped indie authors promote their books for years, but you never really know how difficult it is until you become an indie author yourself! I've always held a lot of respect for indie peeps, but that's gone to a whole new level the past year and a half, that's for sure.


So, from this blogger-turned-indie-author, I'd love to connect with some reviewers! If you would be interested in reviewing any of my books, I would appreciate it greatly!!


The first book in my YA Adventure series is currently FREE on AmazonBarnes & Noble, and Smashwords. If it sounds interesting, please consider picking up a copy and leaving a review once you've finished - I would appreciate it!


Second, and probably at this point, more importantly, is my stand-alone NA contemporary novel. It has no reviews!! I published it quickly in December, and haven't been able to promote it much, which is totally my fault, but yikes! I've had several people read it, but I'm not getting any reviews on it yet.

If you would like to review that one, I have it up on Instafreebie here, and it's also available on Kindle Unlimited. I would adore some reviews for that one, as I don't even know if it's any good yet! No one has told me anything! Gah! If it sounds interesting, please consider reading and reviewing it.


I'm hoping to get some better promotions going this Summer, but my family is currently in a transition that's taking far longer than it was supposed to, and I'm simply treading water trying to keep from drowning til that's finished.


If you wouldn't mind helping a girl out, I would appreciate it so much. It's difficult to ask for help, or put your stuff out there, so hopefully this didn't come off too pushy!


Also, if you have any suggestions on how to promote and publicize books as an indie author, I'm always on the look out for great ideas!

Either way, thanks for the support, and for checking out my blog. Hope you have a fantastic week! =D