Saturday, July 11, 2015

I Just Want To Read!!

Hey peeps, Rose here.  How have you guys been?  Hopefully good.

I've been having a lot of fun posting more "fun" posts and doing quizzes with you guys.  I figured a good update post would may be interesting though, so here we go :)

This summer has been crazy for us so far, and it looks like things are just going to keep getting more hectic.  I'm starting up another business with Ken and his brother Ethan - one that appeals to another one of our hobbies.  It's a consultation and repair business, focusing on classic VW Aircooled cars!  How cool is that?  It's been quite a bit of fun so far.  We've named it Zen Beetles, got a few awesome clients, and can't wait to keep building that up.

 Excited Scarlet Jo

Past that, we are still working on our book businesses, doing editing and beta reading, as well as working on different tours and promotion projects.

Most of my extra time is either spent on one of my different business ventures, or writing.  I'm not able to write much, but when I can, it's so much fun!!

My reading time has dropped dramatically the past few months though, and it's so depressing!  This whole year, really, has been too busy to read much.

 Frustrated Stitch

All I want to do is read, dang it!!

 Frustrated Tina Fey 30 Rock

I know this happens to all us avid book lovers & readers.  How do you guys cope with not being able to read much?  I don't do much driving, so I can't listen to audio books, but do you guys like them?  What are you reading right now?  I'm hoping to finish up some awesome Summer reads before it starts cooling down :)